Games Store Forums Support Partners Home

Purchasing Cellblock Squadrons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Purchasing Cellblock Squadrons Reply with quote

I have just started playing the demo for cellblock squadrons and this just blew me away. Personally i am going to have to write to every game site on the web about your game. However i have no way to purchase the game and i am very distressed. Is there any way to mail you the sufficient funds in cash to purchase the game?
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to be distressed! There are a few options we can offer you before resorting to drastic measures Wink Glad to hear you enjoyed the demo also, and by all means, feel free to let everyone know it's worth playing.

Firstly, have you looked through the Plimus options for payment? There are quite a few, including paying by money order, which we'd consider as easy as sending payment directly to us (which is actually somewhat more difficult).

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i would love to buy the game and if it is as easy as putting cash in an envolope and mailing it to you i cannot wait to buy the full game.
Reactor
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe to find the best way to mail payment to Plimus, is to give them a quick call, which can be found on their website, www.plimus.com

If you're wondering, Plimus are the online vendor we use, and are very trustworthy.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i checked the payment options and it says that cash payment will not be transfered. Too bad i really wanted to get this game.
RussellTrejo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have downloaded many games and played them online. I want to buy coursework uk to get the lives. I have removed the games who didn't meet my requirements.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Super Furious Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: